This one’s a sonnet rather than a haiku, and it’s not specifically about his hair, but I hope you enjoy ^____^
Like Something Out of a Fairytale
A box fell out of the sky, and a man,
He called himself “The Doctor,” pretty weird,
Had a craving for apples, then he ran
Into a tree. Lights from his hands appeared.
After spitting out all the food I gave,
He ate fish custard and looked at the crack
In the wall, told me I was very brave.
Something wrong, but at least the wall was back.
But I grew up the 12 years he was gone,
He came back, we beat Prisoner Zero,
A trip to the moon, then back on my lawn,
The Doctor will always be my hero.
Now we travel through the stars together,
And in front of us all of forever.
Submitted by becauseimclever.
- kaychante reblogged this from mattsmithshair and added:
- fuzzylopsidedhorizontalgods likes this
- justimaginethefire likes this
- girlsinsane reblogged this from mattsmithshair
- ableeba likes this
- ghoulified likes this
- french-zombie likes this
- perfidious likes this
- doctorhaiku reblogged this from mattsmithshair
- a-heart-of-calcifer likes this
- wannabetimetraveller likes this
- teaonsundays likes this
- tiemybowtie likes this
- triskaidecagon likes this
- aginghipsterking-deactivated201 submitted this to mattsmithshair